Take our Sri Lanka Holiday Package to a naturally beautiful country having clear blue waters, pristine beaches, coral reefs fringing its coasts, rolling plains, 103 rivers, lagoons, hundreds of pretty waterfalls, and splendid mountains. A biodiversity hotspot, Sri Lanka has lush evergreen and subtropical forests, and a rich variety of flora and fauna, with many rare flowering plants and animals. With a strong Buddhist influence, it has the Temple of the Sacred Tooth, containing the Buddha’s tooth relic.
Your Sri Lanka Holiday Package can lead you to:
Colombo – beautiful Buddhist and Hindu temples, mosques, churches, art galleries, and monuments
• Cinnamon Gardens and parks
• Dehiwala Zoo with an aviary, Butterfly Park, and an elephant show in the evening
• Min Medura – aquarium with 500 species of marine life, and a Bird sanctuary
• Several shopping districts with popular pavement markets in Pettah and Fort area
Kandy – gemstone specialists, Pinnewala Elephant Orphanage with many semi-tame elephants
Nuwara Eliya – pleasing hill resort in Sri Lanka’s tea heartland
• Pidurutalagala – Sri Lanka’s highest mountain
• Velvety plantations growing the finest Orange Pecoe tea
• The Seetha Amman Kovil – world’s only temple dedicated to Sita – said to be in the Ashok Vatika, with a shrine dedicated to Hanuman, who met Sita here the first time.
• Splendid Hakgala Botanical Gardens at the base of Hakgala Peak, with beautiful roses and orchids Several beaches:
• Dickwella: protected by reefs and sand-bars, swimming is safer, snorkelling, colourful fish
• Polhena: natural swimming pool made by a coral reef, scuba-diving, surfing, and sunbathing
• Weligama: scuba diving, surfing, ‘Devil Dance’ shows, and seafood
• Mirissa: calm beach, snorkelling, bird-watching, deep sea fishing, river treks, watching dolphins and whales Innumerable Waterfalls:
• The 265-ft high St. Clair’s Waterfalls, called ‘Little Niagara’, comprises two waterfalls.
• The 318-ft high massive Devon Falls spins down in several cascades.
Several shopping districts in Colombo sell designer labels, jewellery, ethnic handicrafts, and a wide range of Sri Lankan tea. Innumerable restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, grills, cafes cater to international tourists, and restaurants in Mt Lavinia serve excellent food and liquor on the beach close to the water.
Copy Right 2013. All Rights Reserved Joy Travels.com